Monday 31 October 2016

'In the Pink' Mid Challenge Reminder

Here we are back already with our 'Pink' Mid Challenge Reminder.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and this challenge is our way of lending our support to this very important cause.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge.  Emily, Karolina and Kathie recently won our 'All Squared Up' Challenge.  We are so lucky to have three wonderfully talented ladies as our guest designers this week, please make sure you visit their blogs and leave a frinedly Crafty Boots Hi.

Emily

Hi, my name is Emily and I live in Sydney, Australia. I've been card making in a serious way since 2012 and started blogging the same year at Pen and Paperie. I love to colour and try new techniques, with card making my creative outlet to counter my rather serious job that pays for my craft supplies. I try to match the style of each card to the recipient but have been playing with CAS a lot this year.  

I'd like to thank the lovely DT at Crafty Boots for the opportunity to guest DT for them for this delightfully pinkalicious challenge.



Hello, my name is Karolina and I live in Poland.  I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and paints ever since I’ve been a child.  I just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making.  I have always loved doing crafts and paper-crafting.  I also have a bit of an addiction to pretty papers - like most crafters I have far more than I could ever use but just can’t seem to help myself.  I started my blog Zosiurkowa Muma a few years ago, mainly to keep a track of the cards I was making but then I discovered so many other wonderful blogs and challenge blogs. 

I’d like to thank the team at Crafty Boots for this opportunity to be their guest designer for this challenge, and I’m very proud to take part.




  Hi, I'm Kathie from New Zealand and I’m happily married to an amazing man who supports my crafting and loves my cards. We have two teenage sons at boarding school and one black and white cat that is spoilt rotten and if I’m crafting and don’t pay attention to him, he’ll jump up and sit on my work. One of my sons has an amazing eye for colour and detail and if I ever need a second opinion about an embellishment or colour he’s the first one I call on. 
I’ve been crafting from ever since I can remember, weather it was knitting, colouring, or sewing dresses for my dolls as a child and later in life for myself. But now days it’s either Card Making, Scrapbooking or Cross Stitch. I’ve been on one design team for nearly 7 years and have loved meeting people from all walks of life and countries.  I have a blog called Kathiez Kardz.

I'm honored to have been asked to be a guest designer here on Crafty Boots Challenge and hope you enjoy what I've created to share with you today! Happy crafting everyone.  


Our lovely Design Team ladies have had their paper and glue out again ....







Card by Jess




This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday,6 November. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment