Monday 29 June 2015

Black and White Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to the Crafty Boots Challenges mid challenge reminder. The theme of the current Challenge is 'Black and White'.  There have been some stunning entries so far and we are really enjoying seeing your creations.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Catherine and Amelia were winners of our recent 'Things with Wings' Challenge, they are both very talented card makers, check out their blogs, you will be in for a treat.


Hi, I'm Catherine aka Ammaris Art. I live in Poland with my husband and two children. I'm a very young blogger and card maker. I discovered card making about a year ago and I fell in love with it completely. My favourite style is vintage and shabby chic. I love rich embellishments, layers, die cuts, inks and handmade flowers. 

Today I'm happy and honored to be a Guest Designer at Crafty Boots Challenges and this is my take on the black and white challenge theme:


Amelia

My name is Amelia Breytenbach and I am so delighted to be guest designer for the Crafty Boots challenge blog! It is such an honour. I live with my husband and 7 cats in Pretoria, South Africa. I am a librarian at a residential university, but when I am at home I keep myself busy with card making. I have been paper crafting for about 16 years now. My style has developed over time, seeing all the beautiful cards from so many talented card makers. I would describe my style as a mixture of shabby, vintage and sometimes cute elements. I like experimenting with new crafting tools and products and using the older stash with new products is very challenging for me. I started my blog, "Stamped for the Occasion", in February 2010 and since then made so many friends around the world who share my passion. Thank you for asking me to join as a featured Guest Designer – your challenges always inspires me.


Of course, our lovely ladies in the Crafty Boots Challenges Design team have also been busy making beautiful inspirational projects.

Card by Chris










This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 5 July. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as your Guest Designer! I'm very happy to be here with you again :)
    Hugs,
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine

      Thank you for being part of our family and for the stunning card.

      xx

      Delete