Monday 6 April 2015

Easter Mid Challenge Reminder

Happy Easter, we hope you are enjoying your long weekend. It's time for our Mid Challenge Reminder for our current challenge, which is 'Easter'.

We have a treat to share with you today. Anna and Andrea recently won our 'Hearts and Valentines' Challenge and have joined us today as a Guest Designers.


My name is Anna and my internet nick is Srebrnolistka (which means “Silver Leaf”).  I’m from Poland, where I live with my husband, two sons and two cats. Scrapbooking and card making are my passion and my family shares this with me. Scrapbooking really connects people and generations.  I love vintage and shabby chic, mixed media and many layers and embellishments in my cards and layouts.  I love trying new styles and techniques.  I’m happy and honoured to be a Guest Designer here at Crafty Boots Challenges.

This beautiful Easter card is n traditional colors and patterns of my Polish Highlands.


Andrea

I'm Andrea.  I've not been making cards or blogging for very long.   I got married in April 2013 and made all our wedding stationery because I thought the printed "stuff" was so expensive.   Exploring the crafting world whilst designing the invitations I found a fantastic amount of crafting materials and started experimenting.   Encouraged by the girls at work I started making cards properly and blogging in August 2014.  I use various colouring mediums and am always expending this whilst experimenting and trying new ideas/techniques.


The Crafty Boots Challenges Design Team have also been busy creating more Easter treats to inspire you:












This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 12 April. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment